My Home Contents Insurance

My Home contents insurance scheme is a special scheme provided by Community Housing Cymru in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance plc. and is available for all tenants and residents living in social and affordable housing in Wales.

Insurance for your furniture, TV, clothing, carpets, electrical items and general household goods - This insurance will cover most of your household goods and contents whilst in your home. The insurance also covers replacement of external locks if your keys are lost or stolen and the contents of your freezer. There is also cover for personal liability and also your decorations which you may be responsible for under your tenancy agreement.

My Home Contents

"My Home contents insurance provided excellent service when I suffered water damage in my home."

Mrs Williams
Gwalia Housing Group tenant

Back to Top